My videos. Featured videos.
- ORTHODOX WORLD said: 1.570 LINK-uri ORTODOXE pe http://www.linkurigratu...
- Jason G said: Beautiful analogy!...
- mattbianco said: Yes, interesting. Love for North Koreans would dem...
- Thrica said: I think I said something similar after being rebuk...
- Jason G said: I have been exposed, darn you Matt. Love ya bruth...
- Candace Dallas said: Emma didn't open the door to belief. No. her heart...
- C.S. Lewis on Pride
- But What Does It Mean?
- Flannery O'Connor on Stories and Self-Realization
- A Theory on Liturgy
- Intellectual Property Rights: A Question
2012 apologetics Arts Aslan beauty bible book book review books C.S.Lewis christ christian Christmas church classical Classical Conversations douglas wilson education facebook family God history home Homer Jesus kingdom Leigh Bortins life Literature liturgy love mere christianity music narnia pagan philosophy Quadrivium review school shakespeare spirit Trivium truth video worship
Review: How the Irish Saved Civilization: http://t.co/fgUQ5GipnA
5 of 5 stars to How the Irish Saved Civilization by Thomas Cahill http://t.co/GaRQz6cekw
Review: The Terrible Speed of Mercy: A Spiritual Biography of Flannery O'Connor: http://t.co/t9SBqUbHqE
Review: The Search For God And Guinness: A Biography Of The Beer That Changed The World: http://t.co/IwGcKG0zIz
5 of 5 stars to The Search For God And Guinness by Stephen Mansfield http://t.co/Q2y0efSkXp
Review: The Little Way of Ruthie Leming: A Southern Girl, a Small Town, and the Secret of a Good Life: http://t.co/cMyZYwz8Ia
5 of 5 stars to The Little Way of Ruthie Leming by Rod Dreher http://t.co/VTRtIX1X8w
RT @TJSumpter: Real freedom entrusts us with the responsibility to love others in wisdom. All coercion is ultimately a commitment to perpet…